Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI is a scientific journal that focuses on critical studies of basic education. Investigated the dynamics of learning of children at the primary level / Madrasah Ibtida’iyah. Besides focusing on the development of studies issues of basic education.
Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI published by PGMI Department of Teaching and Training Education Faculty, IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon. Publishing two times a year, ie Issue 1 Issue 2 in June and October and already have a registration number p-ISSN: 2442-5133 and e-ISSN: 2527-7227 published by the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI). Since 2016, Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI in cooperation with the Association of Lecturers PGMI Indonesia.
Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI has been indexed by Indonesian Publication Index (IPI), Moraref, Google Scholar, Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), Mendeley, Citeulike, WorldCat, Academia.Edu, Academic Resource Index, Scholarsteer, Directory of Research Journals Index (DRJI), Universal Impact Factor (UIF), Indonesia One Search, and others.
Currently, Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI is in the process of review by the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Index Copernicus
- Optimization of Humanistic Education in the Integrated Islamic Primary School
- The Effect of Crossword Puzzle Application on The Students’ Learning Motivation in Science Learning
- Analyzing Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Teacher Candidates Skill of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge on Natural Science Learning
- Developing Red-White Monopoly Games through Integrative Thematic Learning in the Primary School
- The Influence of Television Watching Intensity on The Students’ Learning Interest
- Problems in 2013 Curriculum Implementation for Classroom Teachers in Islamic Elementary School
- The Innovation of Gabriel Method in Improving Al-Qur’an Memorization of Islamic Elementary School Students
- Developing Concept Approach Based Textbooks of Social Sciences Course for Elementary School Teacher Education
- Learning Patterns of Deaf Students in Islamic Religious Studies
- Living Qur’an as a Model of Islamic Basic Education in the Industrial Era 4.0