P.ISSN. 2338-8595 E.ISSN. 2443-3497
Rechtsidee is a peer-reviewed international law journal published by Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo two times a year in June, and December. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal aims is to provide a place for academics and practitioners to publish original research articles, review articles, and book reviews. The articles basically contains any topics concerning Legal Studies and Human Rights in all aspects. Scientific articles dealing with Civil Law, Islamic Law, Indonesian Law, Business Law, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Administrative Law, International Law, Philoshopy of Law, and Human Rights are particularly welcome. Rechtside is available in print and online version. Language used in this journal is English.
The journal registered in the CrossRef with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) prefix https://doi.org/10.21070/jihr
- The Corruption Investigation In The Regional Police of Riau Islands, Indonesia
- The Codification of Syar’i Norms in The Compilation of Sharia Economic Law
- Applying The Principle of Insurance on The Credit Life Insurance in The Consumer Lending
- The Legal Construction of Land Bank Regulations to Realize Fair Management of State Land Assets in Indonesia
- Standard Contract in Financing at Sharia’ Bank
Editorial Team Rechtsidee │ Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo │ Majapahit St. 666B, Sidoarjo, East Java, Indonesia │ Phone: +62318945444 Ext. 189 │ email: firstname.lastname@example.org | http://ojs.umsida.ac.id/index.php/rechtsidee│